What is Deep Learning and what are Neural Networks?
- Deep Learning as a branch of AI
- Neural networks and their history and relationship to neurons
- Creating a neural network in Python
Artificial Neural Networks (ANN) Intuition
- Understanding the neuron and neuroscience
- The activation function (utility function or loss function)
- How do NN’s work?
- How do NN’s learn?
- Gradient descent
- Stochastic Gradient descent
Building an ANN
- Getting the python libraries
- Constructing ANN
- Using the bank customer churn dataset
- Predicting if customer will leave or not
Evaluating Performance of an ANN
- Evaluating the ANN
- Improving the ANN
- Tuning the ANN
- Participants will be asked to build the ANN from the previous exercise
- Participants will be asked to improve the accuracy of their ANN
Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN) Intuition
- What are CNN’s?
- Convolution operation
- ReLU Layer
- Full Connection
- Softmax and Cross-entropy